PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, AND SERVICES OFFERED BY QOOWAY ONLINE INC. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AT WWW.QOOWAY.COM AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY QOOWAY ON THE SITE AND THROUGH ITS ASSOCIATED APPLICATIONS.
These Terms and Conditions were last modified on March 17, 2014.
- We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time. We will do so by posting revised a revised Agreement on this Website. The date of the version of this is stated at the top of the page. Please review the Agreement periodically. Your continued use of this Website and Applications following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean that you accept those changes. We recommend that you print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
3. Copyright and Restrictions on Use
- The materials on the Website and Applications are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. This content, including but not limited to photographs, descriptions, drawings, content, audio materials, text, messages or other information (collective, "Materials") may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Qooway (except you may display on your computer or mobile device, download and print the contents of this Website and Applications for your personal or educational, non-commercial internal use provided that you attribute ownership of such content to Qooway and/or the Merchants featured on the Qooway Program, Website, and Applications). You shall not use the Website and Applications to post, transmit, convey, submit, distribute, store or destroy any such content: (a) in violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the intellectual property rights of others; (c) that is defamatory, obscene or trade libelous; (d) that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (e) that is false, misleading or inaccurate in any way; or (f) in violation of the any acceptable use policy or other policy posted at the Website or within the Applications from time to time. You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website and Applications. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from the Website and Applications, including, without limitation, any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website and Applications. In addition, you will not export, re-export or permit any third party to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Website or Applications where such export or re-export is prohibited by applicable law without appropriate licenses, provisions and clearances. Modification or use of Materials for any other purpose violates copyright, trademark and other laws. Except as otherwise described, all Materials on this Website are made available only to provide information. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by your use or download of Materials from this Website and shall remain with Qooway, who owns full and complete title to all Materials on this Website. Qooway controls this Website from its headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and makes no representation that these Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website or Applications from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You shall defend and indemnify Qooway, at your sole cost and expense, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities and/or expenses arising out of your breach of any of your obligations or representations set forth in this Section.
4. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree that you will not use this Website and its associated Applications for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data, questions or other information communicated to Qooway through this Website or through email (together, a "Submission") shall be owned by Qooway. Qooway will not treat any Submission as confidential or proprietary, will not be liable for the use of any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Qooway operations. Without limitation, Qooway will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Qooway will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Qooway, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality.